Lovegra Tablets 100mg
Lovegra Tablets 100mg is the best generic female for Women. Due to hormonal changes in age around and above 40s, women may experience the lack of healthy sexual relationship. Lovegra Tablets is very effective treatment of sexual dysfunction in women. This lovegra pills help women or female to get rid on sexual dysfunction and enhance the urge for sex with their partner. This medication contains PDE-5 family of vasodilators. This becomes effective in 30 minutes and last for 5 to 6 hours.
Lovegra Tablets - How does it Work
Lovegra 100mg chewable Tablets contains an active in ingredient called sildenafil citrate, its same ingredient used in traditional. Lovegra Tablets becomes effective within 30 to 45 minutes and increase the flow of blood and sensitivity in vaginal area. Lovegra increase the natural lubrication and enhance the sexual pleasure while intercourse which give you satifaction for top level. Each tablets of lovegra tablets contains 100mg sildenafil citrate. Its necessary to take this medication as per the guidelines and proper dose.
How to Use Lovegra Tablets for Maximum Safety and Efficacy
- Do not use alcohol when you take this medication, it will reduce the effectiveness of this drug
- Do not take this with other drugs of sexual dysfunction
- Only take lovegra when sexual activity is planned
- Do not take large and fatty meals to allow this medication to work effectively
- This medication is only for women who want to enhance sexual pleasure
- The maximum recommended dose of Lovegra is usually 100mg
- Avoid taking more than one pill within 24 hours to avoid side effects
Directions for Dosage and Storage - Lovegra Pills
The standard and normal dosage of Lovegra Tablets is 100mg. Women should avoid the dosage more than recommended. It should be taken before 30 mintues of sexual intercourse and do not take more than one in 24 hours. Lovegra pills should be stored in cool and dry place and keep this medication out of reach to chiledren.
Lovegra Side Effects
Lovegra Tablets do not have any major side effects but sometimes due to over doages and other reason, you can experience mild headache, facial flushing, sensitivity to light, nausea, stomach problems and stuffy nose. if you experience major side effects like temporary loss of vision or impaired hearing, do not take lovegra pills and consult your doctor immediately.
Warnings - Who Should Avoid Lovegra Pills
- Pregnant and breast feeding women should not take this medication
- Do not take lovegra with nitrates, it may cause some complications
- Do not take this if you are suffering from severe heart, kidney or liver disease
- People who has low or high blood pressure, do not take this product
- Avoid this medication if you have sickle cell disease, bone cancer or anemia
- This product is not meant for persons under 18 years of age
- Do not mix with drugs used for the treatment of HIV or fungal infections